- The Church Being the Church: James shares a great story of the church spontaneously being the church.
- Two Questions the Church Can’t Agree On: Scott Williams queries his readers on two hot button issues: Should Pastors drink alcohol in public? and Should secular music be played in the church? What do you say?
- Church Life #2: Alan Knox shares the second installment of his description of church life.
- Put your money (and your possessions) where your mouth is: Alan Knox shares a story of the church helping someone (a non-member, no less) in need. Go church!
- Jonathan Brink asks, Do we need a perfect bible?
- You have heard it said #7: The fivefold ministry: Douglas contrasts the fivefold ministry of Eph 4 with the solo senior pastorate and ponders the transition from senior pastor to plurality.
- He cannot have God for his father who does not have the church for his brothers and sisters: Alan Knox wonders whether Cyprian’s description of the church as Mother does not create a false distinction between the church and Christians.
- And they devoted themselves: Alan Knox helps unravel Acts 2:42, unpacking what it means to be devoted to the apostles’ teaching.
Who is the author?
Read more about Laura and the blog:
If you have any questions about the blog, email me at lkspringer AT gmail DOT com
NOTE: Only substantive and on-topic comments, as determined by the author, will be approved.
Subscribe in a reader
Copyright Notice© Laura Springer and Who in the World Are We?, 2005-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Springer and Who in the World Are We? with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.