This time last year, Who in the World Are We? was on another platform and focused on a narrow understanding of the Christian community. Much has changed since then: The blog has moved to WordPress and my understanding of Christian community how considers four aspects of health in the world: spiritual, intellectual, physical, and affective.
Being read this week last year
- An Ecclesiological Perspective
- Open Letter to the Sanctify! Dreaming Team
- Mission without the Sacred-Secular Dichotomy
- Identity of Church: by divine definition or human decision?
- Body-Building-Bride: Context
- Being the Loyal Opposition in the Institutional Church
- Kierkegaard on Knowing God
This year, things are quite different and I wonder if depth has been sacrificed for breadth (still, I prefer the breadth). I continue to seek a balance of breadth and depth and struggle to remain focused on community (rather than falling into the trap of individualism).
- If you are a Christian, what trips you up in ordinary life?
- If you are not a Christian, what do you think Christians need to figure out?