Like an insidious army of invading ants, School is eating my brain, so in an effort to reduce my cortisol levels, this blog will be taking a bit of a break for a couple weeks. I’m still posting short reflections, pictures, and a few recipes over on Laura’s Writings, so you can join me over there, or take a gander at a few of the top posts:
- How do you Balance Talkers and Listeners?
- Journey to Health: From Pudgy to Primal
- Healing Second Order Theological Disagreements
Upcoming after the brain break:
- An update on my no-cow-dairy experiment
- A description–and maybe even a video–of my tabata strength training efforts
Update: Posts will be intermittent, but, when they occur, it will be on a Monday. Do check back–and thanks for stopping by.