- We are the community of holy ones, called to be holy in the world for Christ’s sake and to mature through cooperation with the Holy Spirit and remaining in Christ.
- We are in process, called to show what it means/looks like to be fit for God’s presence and to mature through behaving as ones being made fit.
- We are warriors, called to fight Christ’s battle against all forms of evil and to mature through training in discernment, declaration, advocacy/intercession, and emergency care.
- We are heralds, called to introduce God’s order and to mature through knowledge, practice, and graciousness.
- We are dancers, called to show that submission to God’s ways is freedom and to mature through the disciplines and through “loving God and doing as we please.”
- We are scholars, called to know truth deeply and behave accordingly and to mature through holistic study and integrative education.
- We are followers, called to reveal God’s fullness in our life together and to mature through increasing knowledge of who God is and through submitting our behavior to that knowledge.
- We are in the world but not of it, called to point to Christ in his incarnate fullness and to mature through intellectual, relational, and personal knowledge of him.
Who is the author?
Read more about Laura and the blog:
If you have any questions about the blog, email me at lkspringer AT gmail DOT com
NOTE: Only substantive and on-topic comments, as determined by the author, will be approved.
Subscribe in a reader
Copyright Notice© Laura Springer and Who in the World Are We?, 2005-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Laura Springer and Who in the World Are We? with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.